3. My last name comes from the brand of guitar I play. Seriously. Taylors are fine, fine instruments, by the way.
4. As a kid I was in a professional children's choir in Indiana. Yep. I can actually sing. My mom was an opera singer, in fact. I hear tell kids ruined her chance at fame and fortune.
5. I have a 68 inch long tattoo. It spans the length of my arms and back when my arms are outstretched. The entire thing is a segment of lyrics from a Patty Griffin song, and the last word, my favorite, is "disgrace." I get a lot of questions about it, so I can say with accuracy that I am very well read.
6. I had to travel 5000 miles one way to meet the girl of my dreams, and I'd do it all over again (but I'd rather not repeat the long distance phone bills).
7. I have one of the best collections of juvenille and children's fiction you can find. My favorite is Time Stops for No Mouse by Michael Hoeye. Hermux rocks.
8. I can parallel park our Subaru Outback Wagon in one shot.
9. This July marks my 17th year of living in Washington state. My parents and I moved here when I was a sophomore in high school.
10. My brother and his wife life in Greenville, South Carolina. I haven't seen them in nine years.
I'll be passing along the Versatile Blogger award to:
Adventures in urban homesteading
The Itty Bitty Farm in the City
And the Sugar Doll goes to:
Come by chance
Two Chicks and a Hen