Aengus Horatio Taylor-Byrne
2008 - 2013
Aeng was a gentle giant and a treasure to us.
Our lives are much emptier without him.
I'm the baby. Watch out for my tongue.
1. What kind of dog are you? Half gorilla, half woolly mammoth.
2. Are you a boy or a girl? Duh. I'm a boy.
3. How old are you? I'm the baby! I think I'm 5. Ask mom.
4. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday. Vaccines
5. Choose one word to best describe your physique. Disproportionate
6. Share a quote. I'm coming up so you better get this party started. -Pink
7. Have you ever been stung by a bee? If so, where? No, but Jodie's tried to rip my head off on a couple of occasions.
8. Who's your strangest family member? I don't know why Jodie doesn't like me. I love her.
9. Who's your favorite family member? Do you have a lap? I like laps.
10. Do you make an effort to be environmentally friendly? Sometimes I eat grass and chicken poop. I'm a compost bin.
11. If you were given a blank canvas and water colors, what would you paint? Is canvas edible?
12. When is the best time for you to take a 20 minute nap? I like to dream about bunnies and squirrels.
13. Your hair? In someone's dinner, I'm sure.
14. What do you want to be in 10 years? A pony.
15. What you're not good at. Paying attention.
16. What are you wearing? I have hair that sprouts up between my toes. Am I a hobbit?
17. What aren't you wearing? Funny, Mom asked that same question after I played in the mud last week...